Sheridan Student Showcase is Unveiled
Working in partnership, the Sheridan Student Union and Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design (FAAD) are pleased to announce the first installment of the Sheridan Student Showcase. Located in the B-wing main floor hallway at the Trafalgar Campus, the Showcase displays outstanding works for sale by students from a range of programs, and includes glass, ceramics, illustration, photography, woodworking and much more.
Anyone interested in purchasing one of these works is asked to reach out to the student artists directly. Their contact information can be found on this site: https://www.thessu.ca/studentshowcase
The current display will be running until the end of May.
Student work on display in the Sheridan Student Showcase (from left to right): Samson Wang, Priscilla Lo, Catharina Goldnau.
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways to Sheridan General Arts and Science graduates
- Breaking down barriers: How an inclusive environment created new opportunities