Sheridan Student Showcase is Unveiled
Working in partnership, the Sheridan Student Union and Faculty of Animation, Arts and Design (FAAD) are pleased to announce the first installment of the Sheridan Student Showcase. Located in the B-wing main floor hallway at the Trafalgar Campus, the Showcase displays outstanding works for sale by students from a range of programs, and includes glass, ceramics, illustration, photography, woodworking and much more.
Anyone interested in purchasing one of these works is asked to reach out to the student artists directly. Their contact information can be found on this site: https://www.thessu.ca/studentshowcase
The current display will be running until the end of May.
Student work on display in the Sheridan Student Showcase (from left to right): Samson Wang, Priscilla Lo, Catharina Goldnau.
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards