What to Expect on Your First Day
You may be both excited and nervous about starting classes at Sheridan – and this is to be expected. To ease some uncertainty about what will happen on your first day, we've outlined some things that you can expect as well as some tasks that you can complete to prepare yourself for your first day of classes.
How to Prepare for Your Program:
- Check your Sheridan email for important information from Sheridan College.
- Check your timetable on myStudentCentre (your timetable is subject to change).
- Be prepared for class with your timetable, laptop and Sheridan onecard.
What to Expect on Your First Day:
- On your first day of classes you'll meet your teacher and classmates. You'll receive a course outline, which lists upcoming assignments, readings, required materials, etc.
- There will be lots of activity. It's an exciting and busy time!
- If you miss any of your classes, connect with your teacher and log in to SLATE to review your course outline.
- Apply for the Sheridan Tuition Set-Aside and/or other Needs-based Bursaries (if eligible) through myStudent Centre under the Finance section.
If you have any questions, email The Centre for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help you. We wish you a successful first day!