Police called to investigate graffiti incident at Trafalgar Road Campus
On the morning of Wednesday, November 18, Sheridan College notified Halton Regional Police Services of graffiti written on a washroom stall at its Trafalgar Campus that referenced further attacks on the west.
Halton Regional Police Services arrived on site to investigate and has indicated that this graffiti is being investigated as a statement, not as a threat or hate-related crime. As such, it will be pursued as a case of mischief and damage to property.
Given that there has been no threat identified against Sheridan, all classes and business operations are proceeding as usual.
Anyone who may have information on this investigation is asked to contact the Oakville Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext 2216. Individuals wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Stoppers at 1 800 222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting "Tip 201" with their message to 274637 (crimes).
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”
- Update on Sheridan planning for fall 2021 semester
- Sheridan soars to 14th spot on Forbes’ Canada's Best Employers list
- Partnership with McMaster University opens degree pathways