Police called to investigate graffiti incident at Trafalgar Road Campus
On the morning of Wednesday, November 18, Sheridan College notified Halton Regional Police Services of graffiti written on a washroom stall at its Trafalgar Campus that referenced further attacks on the west.
Halton Regional Police Services arrived on site to investigate and has indicated that this graffiti is being investigated as a statement, not as a threat or hate-related crime. As such, it will be pursued as a case of mischief and damage to property.
Given that there has been no threat identified against Sheridan, all classes and business operations are proceeding as usual.
Anyone who may have information on this investigation is asked to contact the Oakville Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext 2216. Individuals wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Stoppers at 1 800 222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.com or by texting "Tip 201" with their message to 274637 (crimes).
- Sheridan to offer Canada’s first osteopathy degree in the postsecondary system
- Sheridan tops Forbes Canada's Best Employers list
- Sheridan ranks #1 in research partnerships and industry research income in annual college rankings
- How animation alumna Tale Linh Do brings her visions to life
- Sheridan alumni nominated for more than 60 Canadian Screen Awards