Sheridan President Receives Alumni Achievement Award
Jeff Zabudsky's achievements earn recognition from his undergraduate alma mater, Ryerson UniversityFor Immediate Release: March 21, 2013
Sheridan’s President and CEO, Jeff Zabudsky, was honoured recently by his undergraduate alma mater, Ryerson University, with an Alumni Achievement Award. Dr. Zabudsky graduated from Ryerson’s Broadcast Journalism program in 1986.
Jeff Zabudsky receives his award from Adam B. Kahan, Vice President, University Advancement (left) and President Sheldon Levy.
The Alumni Achievement Awards are presented annually to outstanding Ryerson graduates who have excelled in their careers and have made a significant contribution to their profession, their community and their country.
Prior to joining Sheridan, Dr. Zabudsky worked at postsecondary institutions in Nova Scotia, Ontario and Alberta, including six years as President and CEO of Red River College in Winnipeg, Manitoba. He is actively engaged in the communities served by the college, serving on numerous boards and lending his leadership support to community initiatives such as the United Way.
- Sheridan welcomes Mark Jones as new Dean of the Faculty of Animation, Arts & Design
- Sheridan named Canada’s top animation school for fifth consecutive year
- Sheridan partners with Halton and Peel Regions to strengthen child care workforce with new micro-credential
- Sheridan offers youth summer camps
- Sheridan to celebrate more than 6,200 graduates during 2023 Spring Convocation