Sheridan is Moving Towards Smoke Free Campuses
Sheridan College has committed to becoming smoke-free by September, 2015
For Immediate Release: October 4, 2012
Sheridan College has committed to becoming smoke-free by September, 2015*. Implementation is being phased in gradually to allow for a period of adjustment for our staff and students. The first phase of implementation will see the placement of designated smoking shelters on our campuses by September 3rd of this year. As of this date, smoking on campus will be restricted to these shelters.
Maps depicting the location of smoking shelters at the Trafalgar and Davis Campuses and Skills Training Center are attached here, and will also be posted at all campus entrances.
*Given the unique situation of the Hazel McCallion Campus, there is no college-owned space available for the deployment of smoking shelters. Therefore, HMC has been declared a smoke-free campus as of September 3, 2012.
- Technical Production staff, students ensuring that the shows can go on
- Sheridan and the Afro-Caribbean Business Network partner on research to support Black entrepreneurs
- Playing with fire: Gearing up for a second season of Blown Away
- Designing better experiences
- Sheridan celebrates second season of Netflix series “Blown Away”