GO Vaxx Bus
Date: Nov. 3, 2022 – Dec. 7, 2022
For those who are interested in getting a booster dose, first doses or the bivalent vaccines, the mobile GO-Vaxx buses will be at Trafalgar and Davis in Nov and Dec.
Two GO buses have been converted to serve as mobile vaccine clinics as part of the province’s strategy to target those who have yet to receive a first or second dose, want a booster dose or are interested in the new bivalent booster (latest variant). The service operates as a walk-in clinic, so no appointments are necessary.
Each bus operates as a fully functioning vaccine clinic with the necessary supplies and trained staff to help people and ensure vaccines are administered safely. All COVID-19 safety precautions will be followed on board, including the required pre-vaccination screening and post-vaccination monitoring.
The GO-Vaxx buses are administering both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Doses for children 5 and up will also be available. If you have already had one or more vaccines elsewhere or have other vaccine questions, the nurses on the bus will be able to answer questions and advise on specific vaccine questions.
Times and Locations
Davis Campus – Lot 6, on the north/West side
- Nov. 3rd, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Nov. 28th, 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Trafalgar Campus – Lot 1, on the east side
- Nov. 17, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Dec. 7, 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Who can get vaccinated at Sheridan?
- Any student or employee of Sheridan is eligible
- Family members or general community
- No appointment is required
- The buses are fully accessible
What to bring with you?
- Your health card; if you do not have a health card or if it is expired, bring another form of government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license, passport, status card, or birth certificate
- It is recommended that you eat and drink something before you arrive to prevent feeling faint or dizzy while being vaccinated
- Dress for the weather in case there is a line-up
- Wear clothing that allows for easy access to your upper arm, such as a loose-fitting top or a t-shirt
- Do not visit the GO-Vaxx bus if you have symptoms of COVID-19.