How to Use LinkedIn to Accelerate Your Career
Date: Sep. 30, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Jeremy Schifeling and Omar Garriott led education marketing at LinkedIn, so they saw first-hand how powerful a tool LinkedIn is for students and alumni going after the world's most competitive jobs. Now, they've compiled all the most advanced techniques they learned inside LinkedIn to help you do the same in your own career. From understanding how recruiters use the platform to getting an edge in any interview process, get a crash course in LinkedIn's essential techniques.
What You'll Learn
- How to turn your profile into a recruiter magnet based on how recruiters use the site
- How to find the right companies, people & roles based on your interests
- How to network with alumni & put that network to work for you
- How to use insider info for interview prep & salary negotiation
- And much more!
Join us to discover...
Why This Isn't a Standard Webinar
- Participate in live roleplays
- Make changes to your LinkedIn profile that will immediately start attracting recruiters
- Work on techniques that will 10X your chances of getting interviews at any organization
As former teachers, Jeremy and Omar make sure that every session is highly engaging and that all their advice is 100% actionable. As such, you can expect to:
Want to Get a Head Start?
Be sure to get your profile graded for free - so you know where to focus your efforts!