Three Faces of Racialized Oppression
Date: Jul. 14, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Attend "Three Faces of Racialized Oppression" Event
- Event number: 132 131 0521
- Event password: Inclusion#1 (46258746 from phones)
Racism is more than a policy violation: it is a violation that impacts relationships, dignity, trust and safety. Join this session to learn about anti-racist principles and actions to cultivate racial equity in the workplace and learning environments.
- Stacey Alderwick, EDI Officer, Centre for Equity and Inclusion
- Alicia Sullivan, EDI Coordinator, Centre for Equity and Inclusion