Sheridan College | School of Public Safety Career Fair | Brampton | Oakville | Mississauga
Date: Mar. 11, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Davis Campus, 7899 McLaughlin Road, Brampton (Internal)
Join us for Sheridan College’s career fair showcasing opportunities in law enforcement, investigations, protection services, national and public security.
Employers: Are you looking to meet enthusiastic new recruits who are dedicated and equipped to effectively address community safety concerns and promote sustainable solutions that build safe and secure communities?
Students/Graduates: Come to the Public Safety Career Fair to meet recruiters and learn more about the many diverse opportunities in the field of public safety. Ask your career questions. Find out about current job openings and how to apply. Learn about life on the job. Get tips on how to stand out as a candidate. Have your professional LinkedIn photo taken.
Be sure to:
- Bring your resume and OneCard, proof of current term course enrollment, or Alumni Card to the fair. For graduates without an Alumni Card, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Career Centre for résumé assistance and tips on how to prepare for the fair in advance.
- Research the registered employers. Prepare your 30-second introduction and questions to ask. Download the career fair prep tip sheet.
Note: This event is free and only for Sheridan College students and graduates. Register now!
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Peel
- Canada's Wonderland
- City of Brampton
- Correctional Service of Canada
- ESS-Enhanced Security Specialists
- Halton Regional Police Service
- Live Patrol Inc.
- Logixx Security Inc.
- Paladin Security Group
- Peel Regional Police
- Respond Search and Rescue
- Town of Oakville - Municipal Enforcement Services
- Xpera Investigations
- York Regional Police - Uniform Recruiting
- Youth Justice Division, Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services