mobile navigation

Learn about Sheridan’s response to COVID-19 and our safety plans for limited in-person activity this fall.

skip to main content


In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, all Sheridan College campuses are closed until further notice. Sheridan’s goal is to contribute to social distancing efforts to limit transmission of the virus. The Alumni Office on campus will be closed and we will continue to provide online support. For support, please email us at For transcript and diploma requests, please mail the Office of the Registrar at For updates on Sheridan College's response to COVID-19 please visit the Coronavirus Updates page.


How do I access my Sheridan accounts?
As a Sheridan alumni, you can continue to access your Sheridan email account, AccessSheridan, and MyStudent Centre where you can access transcripts, grades and other information associated with your student record. Click here for more information on your Alumni Account and how to access it and reset your password.

Where can I order a transcript?
Transcripts can be requested in-person at any of the Sheridan campuses provided that you show valid Government-issued photo identification. Office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.

Transcript requests can also be made online through AccessSheridan > MyStudent Centre. Under the Academics section, there is a dropdown menu to select 'Transcript: Request Official'. From there, you will be able to enter in the address of where you would like it sent. Additionally, you can also select Send Electronically if you have an email address of the recipient it should go directly to.  Electronic transcript requests are NOT instant. If you need to reset your password, please contact the IT department 905-459-7533 x2150. If you do not know your username, or Student ID, you can obtain it by calling the Alumni Office at 905-815-4078.

*Please note that students who attended prior to 2005 will only be able to request hard copy transcripts. Please contact the Office of the Registrar at 905-845-9430 or

How can I obtain a replacement diploma/degree? 
Please contact the Office of the Registrar based on the first initial of your last name: 

Deborah Hu 
905-845-9430 Ext. 5598

Leanne Do
905-845-9430 Ext: 5698

Borjana Bjelanovic
905-845-9430 Ext: 5786

Please note: Sheridan does not provide copies of credentials. If you are declaring a lost certificate, there is a replacement fee of $50.00 CAD. For lost or misplaced credentials, the Office of the Registrar will flag the original one as invalid. Once you have reached out to the Office of the Registrar you will be sent payment information. When the payment has been received, they will reprint your diploma/degree and mail it out to you.

How can I find out what Alumni discounts and benefits are available to me on and off campus?
Click here for a full listing of Alumni discounts and benefits.

How can I change/update my mailing address, phone number and/or e-mail address with Sheridan?
To update your contact details, visit our Update Contact Details page.

How do I obtain the annual Ovation magazine and the monthly Ovation e-newsletter?
To receive the annual alumni magazine and monthly e-newsletter, simply ensure Sheridan has your most up-to-date home address and e-mail address by completing the Update Contact Details form.

Where can I order a Sheridan frame for my diploma/degree?
To order a Sheridan frame for your diploma or degree, please click here to view and order frames. Frames will be delivered directly to your home.

How can I obtain my Sheridan student number?
To obtain your student number, please call the Alumni Office at 905-815-4078.

Do Alumni have access to the Athletic Facilities?
Yes, enjoy a discount on membership to all Sheridan Athletics facilities, including squash and racquetball courts, weight training room, cardio room, full gymnasiums and even fitness classes. Alumni must present their alumni membership card or a copy of their diploma/degree or transcript to obtain the discounted membership. To request an alumni membership card, email the Alumni Office at

For more information about the athletic facilities, call 905-845-9430 ext. 2088 or visit:
Trafalgar –
Davis –

Do Alumni have access to the library facilities at all campuses? 
Yes, with presentation of your Alumni card you will be able to enjoy the continued use of the library facilities at all campuses. A $20 yearly charge is levied. Alumni can borrow print items, provided they show ID and have an Alumni Card. For more information please visit Library alumni discounts.
The Alumni Card only allows users to borrow print items from the Library, and do not provide access to the same services as provided/supported by IT on the One Card. Due to licensing restrictions, only members of the Sheridan community with a current enrollment are able to access our collections and may log in to Sheridan desktops on campus. Click here for more information.

Call 905-845-9430 ext. 2482 (Oakville) or ext. 4338 (Brampton) for more information. 

Where do I find my convocation pictures that were taken backstage? 
Looking for your convocation pictures taken backstage? Lifetouch has got you covered! Locate your password on your proof sheet or in emails that were sent to you. If you cannot locate your password (or did not receive one) please contact Lifetouch Canada's customer service at:

Phone: 1-888-676-1647
They are open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm EST.

Where do I find the video taken of me crossing the stage at Convocation?
Recent graduates can click here to view Stage Clips from Convocation.

Where can I access my T2202 statement?
1. Log into Access Sheridan (if you cannot remember your log in information please contact Sheridan IT for support)
2. Visit myStudent Centre
3. Under the Finance section drop down, click view my T2202 to view your list of available T2202 statements

How do I hire a graduate or student?
Click here for details on hiring a Sheridan student or graduate.

How do I continue my education/upgrade my skills at Sheridan?
Click here for information on the School of Continuing Education and Corporate Training.

How can I give to Sheridan?
Click here to learn how you can donate to Sheridan.

If you have a question that is not answered here, please e-mail us at