Sheridan’s commitment to your success didn’t end when you graduated. Alumni have access to Career Services on campus, free of charge.
- One-on-one appointments
- Educational planning & career direction
- Resumes and job search assistance
- Networking and mock interview practice
- Access to exclusive job postings by registering with jobs.Sheridan
- Optimal Resume our online software tool for all your job search needs
- More details below
Alumni have access to the in-person Career Centre services. Our Employment Advisors work on an appointment and drop-in basis.
Please bring the following with you: your current resume, cover letter and a history of your job search to date so you can provide a snapshot of what's been happening for your job search.
Register with jobs.Sheridan to access Sheridan's online job posting system, where all of our job opportunities get posted (Part-Time, Summer or Full-Time, etc.). As a graduate, you have lifetime access to this job board.
Optimal Resume is the newest resource in our ongoing assistance to Sheridan students and alumni. It is a toolbox of resources, which include modules that explore preparing resumes, developing portfolios, and practicing interview techniques, to name a few. Create your online account today, using your Sheridan email address, and access these resources whenever you need them.
This Career Planning micro-course designed by the Career Centre Counsellors will walk you through the career exploration and educational planning process. Watch the video to get an overview of each module, then download the course module and start investing in yourself. Education is your route to a career destination, so choosing a program starts with choosing a career direction.
- Hire a co-op student or graduate
- Post your part-time, summer and freelance opportunities
- Profile your organization via on-campus recruiting through career fairs, interviews, information sessions