We offer transition programming to help you become familiar with Sheridan through a comprehensive range of services including social and cultural integration. Our dedicated and supportive team of professionals take pride in caring for the needs of our international students every step of the way.
- Workshops and advisement services
- Information on study permits, work permits and temporary resident visas (TRV)
- Enrollment Verification Letters
- Health insurance, SIN (Social Insurance Number), scholarship and bursary information
- Peer-to-peer support through international student peer mentors
- On and off-campus social activities to help acclimatize international students to Sheridan and the community
- Outbound and inbound exchange support
We developed an International Student Guide as a resource that we trust you will find helpful as you get ready to come to Sheridan.